The purpose of this policy is to provide an outline of how Public Romance stores and manages it’s users data. Public Romance is a vintage fashion shop based in Galway, Ireland but also provides an online shopping experience at www.publicromance.com
52 Upper Abbeygate Street,
What data do we collect about you and where does it come from?
Public Romance is an online shopping site for fashion. We gather a small amount of data on our customers to help fill orders for shipping and to send newsletters about the store when required.
The data we gather is based on an opt-in system where the customer has to provide the following information to us. This information includes:
How long do we keep your information?
Any personal data processed about you is retained only for as long as it is required. You can request to remove your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Will you be subject to profiling or automated decision making?
You will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling.
How do we use your information?
The information we hold and process about our customers will be used for management and administrative purposes. We keep it and use it to enable us to run our business. The information we store is used for two purposes;
- Your name and address is stored to help us retain information on you to determine where to send any purchases you have made on the site
- Your email is stored to provide you with updated information on our store such as newsletters, information on sales.
Where is your data stored?
How is your information shared?
We do not share your data to any third party.
What are your rights under data protection law?
You have the following rights under data protection law, although your ability to exercise
these rights may be subject to certain conditions:
- The right to receive a copy of and/or access the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data;
- The right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete;
- The right, in certain circumstances, to request that we erase your personal data;
- The right, in certain circumstances, to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or object to our use of your personal data or the way in which we process it; the right, in certain circumstances, to transfer your personal data to another organisation;
- The right to object to automated decision making and/or profiling; and
- The right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
Request your Personal Data
You can request all of your personal data that we store by filling out this form.
We also store cookies. You can learn more about Cookies by visiting this site.